Monday, July 16, 2007

Who am I?

I was born in Kimberley in 1971.Man what an era to grow up in.We had great times those years in the 80's.I attended Transvaal Road Primary School and then Floors High School where i matriculated in 1989. I started my apprenticeship with Spoornet in 1990 until i qualified as an Electrician in 1993. I moved to Cape Town and stayed there until 1994. Towards the end of 1994 i found myself in a place called Volksrust in the then Eastern Transvaal. I worked on the Eskom project,Majuba Power Station, for 7 years. I met my wife there which resulted in my two special kids. We then moved off to Middelburg where i worked at the Columbus Stainless Steel plant. That only lasted a year.I then found myself where i am today in Maritzburg.I have been here over 4 years already.

No comments: