Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lancashire Cricket Club Pmb SA

Just had the most wonderful send off last night. I am really proud to be associated with Lancs Cricket Club. I started playing at the club in 2003. It was daunting as i had not been playing club level for almost 10 years.

The guys really welcomed me as new member.I immediately felt as if i belonged there.Some of the guys who made it even easier - Uncle Bully,Lee,Frank,Donny,Kenrich,Gareth,Kerwin,Kevin,Kelos and skomjan,but to name a few.

I have seen guys coming thru the ranks and going on to be excellent players. When i joined Coach was up and coming and Sheldon was still a junior. Coach played for the Inland team and Sheldon has started with the under 19's. Coach played a few seasons in England as well.

It was and always will be an honour to wear my Lancs blazer.

No comments: